Best use of school equipment

The Sheep said:
So that's where my taxes go

It used 0$ of school money. School already owned computers, and I supplied the servers, network (excluding the 2950), power wiring, all audio equipment, etc.

DJ-CHRIS said:
It used 0$ of school money. School already owned computers, and I supplied the servers, network (excluding the 2950), power wiring, all audio equipment, etc.

electricity! and the use of school computers which are payed by the tax payers!
:D

Nik00117 said:
My lan clan is made up of about at least 20% women... Women gaming isn't uncommon.

It's uncommon in North America. North American society focuses alot more on traditional gender roles.

Thats true... But everyone in my gaming clan is pretty much either UK or American, and most of the women are American.

But its awesome that your school allows you to do that, my school would never do that.

Nik00117 said:
Thats true... But everyone in my gaming clan is pretty much either UK or American, and most of the women are American.

But its awesome that your school allows you to do that, my school would never do that.

Their was alot of resistance, but in the end we got what we wanted.

However we could only play T rated games.

cabbspapp said:
Looks like fun, I've never been to a lan party myself. But my computer would be a bitch to carry around.

Me neither, it would also be a pain in the ass to connect all those wires.

Ah, that's nice. I wish my school would do that. Instead my biotch of a IT admin hates all that isn't educational. :rolleyes:

You would be suprised how many females play games. Over 60% of online gamers are female, mostly because of games like Maple Story and Gunbound. Guys still hold the throne for most overall gamers (online and off).

alvino said:
I wish my school would do that. Instead my biotch of a IT admin hates all that isn't educational. :rolleyes:

If you do History, set-up a LAN game for COD, and tell your history teacher it's about WW2 :D, might work :p

Back
Top Bottom