I've got to get out of this place

Well my neighbors down the street were double homicided, both shot to death. We just loaded a gun, and just hided out as everyone arrived. The police came with machine guns M16's. And the SWAT team also arrived with snipers.

There's one thing I'll say. If I she comes and attack us, I will fight back...and it may go beyond my strenght.

^Mike^ said:
Well my neighbors down the street were double homicided, both shot to death. We just loaded a gun, and just hided out as everyone arrived. The police came with machine guns M16's. And the SWAT team also arrived with snipers.

umm, the m16 is far from a machine gun :p

All you see is like:

Here come the plane...about to land and...ATCHOO! Plane goes up and out of control.

Hits trees, lhuser ejects. Lands safely, plane weirly lands safely...makes first step...slips on banana and falls on his arse.

lhuser said:
All you see is like:

Here come the plane...about to land and...ATCHOO! Plane goes up and out of control.

Hits trees, lhuser ejects. Lands safely, plane weirly lands safely...makes first step...slips on banana and falls on his arse.

lol. Just make sure to steal a fighter, the commercial planes don't have ejection seats. :p

Back
Top Bottom