new drivers

adamr100 said:
it just says i need to install all these drivers but i dont no what drivers to install

Have ya tried right clicking on them in device manager, and selecting update drivers, and then letting windows connect to internet to install them. Or ya could download a program called driver genius, and see if that can find the drivers ya need.

iv tried the update via device manager and it just says no drivers can be found ill try driver genius and get back to you

Im guessing ya probably done it already, but have ya installed ya graphics card and sound drivers, and modem drivers, and any external devices ya may have aswell

yup installed ati drivers, ethernet driver, realtec hd sound driver, theres just a huge list of pci this pci that drivers that i ahve no idea what to install, driver genius doesn't work either because you have to pay to download what you need

The PCI host bridge is to do with ya motherboard, are you sure you have installed everything off ya mobo CD? Goto asus website and check there for updated drivers aswell

Back
Top Bottom