Paul Mc Cartney and Pink Floyd!!

Brookfield

Golden Master
I was completely blown away last night, one channel showing highlights of Paul's 2005 concert in New York my god, he is awesome, what amazed me was that as many guys as gals were standing up & shouting out, that doesn't happen over here, here you can hardly him sometimes for the gals screaming, reminiscent of the Beatles very first concerts, way way back, I saw their first live concert on TV, last night it was only an hour, & he performed his established hits, fantastic!, as I said Pink Floyd was on at the same time, they were great, but I'm afraid I didn't give them much of a look in, yeah yeah yeah, you know it must be good!!

Son of a beach i missed it.. i love Pink Floyd he completely rules, as does most classic rock songs from the 60's,70's, and 80's. :p

borat_sagdiyev said:
cool :) nice to see older people can enjoy rock music too, my mom likes the beatles and pink floyd too :)
Yes, don't be fooled by the age, as I'm driving through town to do some shopping, I cruise along due to the traffic, windows half down, shades on, rock blastin' out
coolgleam.gif

~mr mixx~ said:
Son of a beach i missed it.. i love Pink Floyd he completely rules, as does most classic rock songs from the 60's,70's, and 80's. :p
Oh no! & it was in the Radio times too, never mind, I expect there'll be repeats :)

Back
Top Bottom