yay my first -real- party lol

yeah you need some ladies for a good party it makes a BIG difference. I went to one with like 50+ people from our school, sweetest thing ever!

Tommy Boy said:
You gotta remember though, they're only 13. They haven't even discovered girls yet...lol

hahahahah, maybe so. Pretty hard to say what 13 year old people could do, probably just watch a movie or 2 and after those well just do what ever you feel like doing.

Then when you get 15 you can just get some alcohol and you don't have to worry about the rest.

k were gunna play some party games like spin the bottle and stuff...but yeah there are girls coming, one of them being my girlfriend :)

Drop a shout out at your school that there's gonna be a house party and watch about 80 people show. Now you have a party. Ha! j/k no don't do that to a friend. You only do that when you don't know the person who's throwing the party. But for activities, if there are girls coming there's always the classic spin the bottle as mentioned already, play that for sure. You are all young so leave the alcohol out (well, you can slip in a bit of alcohol because I would have at your age but just don't go nuts ;)). Exhibit a lot of overall craziness and irresponsibility and you'll be the life of the party. lol

1. its going to be in his basement, which isnt all that big lol
2. no alcohol
3. his basement is pretty small

borat_sagdiyev said:
1. its going to be in his basement, which isnt all that big lol
2. no alcohol
3. his basement is pretty small

all right that's respectable, no worries. Then just keep the night like on overall chill night and just relax with some tunes and just good times. That's all you need.

Back
Top Bottom