Gallery: Your Workstation

^Mike^ said:
yeah i wasn't a big fan of that eMac. The CRT monitor and the loud fan just didn't do it for me. And the 700mghz processor.

I agree. The power PC processors just didn't do well IMO. I prefer the intel processors that are in the new macs. They're far faster than the power PC series, even the basic mac mini which is the one I want is pretty fast with only 512MB and a 1.66GHZ core duo. Sure it's no core 2 duo but it's better than my P4 now since it's got dual core and far better than the G4.

IBM PowerPC cores are good for certain uses, but for general use Intel is more efficient.

^Mike^ said:
I haven't uploaded my pad in awhile:

IMG_0302.jpg

Wow, very neat set-up mate!, looks very comfy to snuggle up in and play CS:S ;), good job with keeping it tidy. Can't wait until i build my rig and post a pic of it.

Meh, mine's like..grey and was found in garbage. The arm rests are duct taped, due to holes.

just put all of the stuff you dont use very often in a box or something and put the box in your closet, so you can get to the stuff if you need it but it isnt cluttering up your workstation.

Trivium Nate said:
my setup is messy *Sigh* I need to find a better way to orgranize my stuff any ideas?

Isn't everyone's? :p, It's so hard to organize mine, just like you said :eek:

Back
Top Bottom