bad breath help

Ronco Rox said:
try brushing your teeth the night before also and in the morning drink some water because in the morning if i don't drink anything my mouth gets really dry and it tastes horrible.
You should brush the night before and in the morning lol!

Get some Binaca spray and just do a quick squirt on your tongue if you think your breath smells bad.

Sounds to me like you also need to go to the dentist and get your teeth professionally cleaned, that will help a lot too. Everything that everyone posted is also a good idea, if it's possible for you.

I find that sometimes if I keep my mouth shut for long periods of time it will get dry and smell a bit, you should hit up the drinking fountains at school every once in a while just to keep your mouth from getting dry.

yeah for sure dry mouth will cause bad breath and the cause is not necessarily because you don't take care of your teeth. It is bacteria that grows on your tongue and it is hard to clean off because it sits far back on the tongue (and the tongue extends all the way down your throat a ways) so if you have a quick gag reflex it will be very hard to clean it all off. If you just keep your mouth from drying out like drinking fluids and chewing gum that should help your situation a lot. Buy the really strong gum that clears your nasal passages when you chew it (you know the stuff). That would work great.

guys, i do go to the dentist that isn't the problem

dude, TRDCorolla or whoever posted, how long does it take you to brush ur teeth? go to bed at like 11, get in bed at like 2?

i want a laptop said:
ok, i brush my teeth with one of those brushes with those yellow prongs like on the commercials...tough to explain oral b something

floss

tongue scrape

mouth wash

when i get to school a couple periods in, my breath smells the equivelant of buttcrack.

what should i do?

I remember their's an STI that the most major effect of it is terrible smelling breath due to bacteria buildup in the back of the the throat / mouth. If you are sexually active I'd recommend seeing a doctor. Even if you are not, extreme bad breath is not very common and I'd probably talk to a doctor anyways.

Back
Top Bottom