Need for speed:Carbon,what did you think???

i borrowed it of a frined to see wether it was worth buying,i finished career mode in 2 weeks,about 2 hours a day,the graphics are great and the gameplay is good.The customization of the cars is Exelent!
overall it is a good game,but it would not buy it.

yes the graphics are good, even on the consoles. but the game is kinda short. a guy on these forums (peter_lachowicz) whos my friend, well he finished the game in 2 days.

Another EA game. :rolleyes:

The graphics are pretty good, but hardly and difference between Most Wanted. Maybe some crisper textures, but the engine is the same.

Basically Need for Speed Most Wanted but with different emphasis on different things, yet they charge you the same price. If you want quality racing games, go with Ridge Racer, Forza Motorsport or Gran Turismo.

its way too easy, beat it in 3 days, online is bad cuz ppl are always faster than you (ping) but its really fun on single player drifting, so fun!!! lol love it, what game should i get for xmas? i have cod 3, nhl 07, gears of war?

Played the demo...
Loved almost everything except drift mode SUCKED, imo.
Doesn't feel at all like a sliding car, at least in my experiences, the physics went way too "Ridge Racer" on me.

I'm not going to buy it. Maybe if it were cheaper, but I'd rather have M$ Flight Sim X.

lol, dont im gonna get froza motorsport 2 with the new steering wheel, wutang!! is it true that ps3 has 8 processors? like wtf!!! tahts alot!!!!

Peter Lachowicz said:
its way too easy, beat it in 3 days, online is bad cuz ppl are always faster than you (ping) but its really fun on single player drifting, so fun!!! lol love it, what game should i get for xmas? i have cod 3, nhl 07, gears of war?

Gears of War if you like shooters, or NHL 07 if you like sports. Call of Duty 3 sucks as a sequel to Call of Duty 2.

D-Lew said:
Played the demo...
Loved almost everything except drift mode SUCKED, imo.
Doesn't feel at all like a sliding car, at least in my experiences, the physics went way too "Ridge Racer" on me.

I'm not going to buy it. Maybe if it were cheaper, but I'd rather have M$ Flight Sim X

Well the drifting in Ridge Racer isn't bad or anything. It's arcade-style drifiting. Very classic in terms of video gaming.

Peter Lachowicz said:
lol, dont im gonna get froza motorsport 2 with the new steering wheel, wutang!! is it true that ps3 has 8 processors? like wtf!!! tahts alot!!!!

Yeah, I want Forza Motorsport 2 with the Xbox 360 wireless force feedback steering wheel. It's so awesome. :D

The PS3's Cell processor is composed of one PowerPC CPU core and 7 SPE cores. The PowerPC core is for general processing while the SPE cores are cores that are designed for high performance. The catch is that the SPE cores require the developers to tell it what to do when and where. This is the reason why the PS3 takes so much time and work to develop games for.

Back
Top Bottom