Ltb: Amd Computer Parts

THEpiGUY said:
I've got 2 gigs of Corsair TWINX DDR400 (PC3200) RAM that I'm looking to sell; that is, if you need it. I bought it and realized I didn't really need it for the lower-end games I play. Let me know if you're interested and give me how much you're willing to pay, either on here or a PM is fine. Thanks.
150$$? +15. for shipping so 175$$

jtom617 said:
be careful, THEpiGUY might back out of the deal, so i would be str8 when dealing with him. I still am holding the 939 chip for you, but I'm planning on using it in a new server build for me, but i have parts that you might be interested in, lmk bro
pm a list to me

hdloademan1 said:
150$$? +15. for shipping so 175$$
hdloademan1 said:
that is if u ship first i heard some stuff but i wont have the money til xmas

$175 shipped is alright with me. I'll ship first, but I'd like to see some feedback from some other sites if you're able to provide it. I have just a little bit of feedback if you want to see it, but since I'm going to be shipping first, I don't suppose you'll really need to see it. But if you want to anyway, let me know. All I've got is my mom's eBay account feedback, and that's only like 15 things or so because we rarely order stuff online.

And also, how long after Christmas? I probably won't be home on Christmas, but I should be getting back within a few days afterwards. If I ship it, say on the 30th, would that be alright, or do you need it earlier/later? Thanks.

THEpiGUY said:
$175 shipped is alright with me. I'll ship first, but I'd like to see some feedback from some other sites if you're able to provide it. I have just a little bit of feedback if you want to see it, but since I'm going to be shipping first, I don't suppose you'll really need to see it. But if you want to anyway, let me know. All I've got is my mom's eBay account feedback, and that's only like 15 things or so because we rarely order stuff online.

And also, how long after Christmas? I probably won't be home on Christmas, but I should be getting back within a few days afterwards. If I ship it, say on the 30th, would that be alright, or do you need it earlier/later? Thanks.
no i dont have feed back but u can ask around on here and we can do COD if u want but noy til like the firs wk of JAN.

hdloademan1 said:
no i dont have feed back but u can ask around on here and we can do COD if u want but noy til like the firs wk of JAN.

Alright, just let me know when you're ready. And also, how do you plan to pay? I don't have a Paypal account, though I may be able to set one up sometime. I'd prefer something along the lines of a money order/cashier's check like most sellers offer on eBay, if you know what I'm talking about. Thanks again.

edit: Didn't want to post again just to say... "Oh, sorry. Didn't catch that. :D "

If you're talking to me, yes. If not, sorry for the bump. :D Let me know when you're ready.

Back
Top Bottom