I kow this is childish. . . .

Raffaz

Golden Master
.... but i couldn't help laughing

Please see this snippet (excuse the pun) of news reporting that male circumcision helps reduce HIV spread, then check out the doctor's name in charge

Brilliant

WASHINGTON (Reuters) - Circumcising men cuts their risk of being infected with the AIDS virus in half, and could prevent hundreds of thousands or even millions of new infections, researchers said on Wednesday.

Circumcising men worked so well that the researchers stopped two large clinical trials in Kenya and Uganda to announce the results, although they cautioned that the procedure does not make men immune to the virus.

Public health leaders hailed the results as pointing to a potentially powerful way to reduce HIV infections in Africa, the continent hardest hit by AIDS.

"It does have the potential to prevent many tens of thousands, many hundreds of thousands and perhaps millions of infections over coming years," Dr. Kevin De Cock, director of the World Health Organization's Department of HIV/AIDS, told reporters.

Haha, yeah I saw that while I was reading the San Jose Mercury News. :p Got a good laugh.

It's a serious medical study which is most defiantly going to help solve one of the worlds biggest problems.

You guys may find this funny, but millions of people dyeing because of AIDS is not funny.

Didnt mean to quote that...I ment to quote the one with the Doctors Name...thats all

Edit done...

you should have named the thread dont read at work people will start lookin at you cause your laughing too hard hahahahaaha

DJ-CHRIS said:
It's a serious medical study which is most defiantly going to help solve one of the worlds biggest problems.

You guys may find this funny, but millions of people dyeing because of AIDS is not funny.

Is anyone laughing at AIDS, i think not. Lighten up

Dear me. I found it funny.

On a par with reading something from someones mother in law, and finding she was called Mrs Dragon.

It's a joke.

Back
Top Bottom