I slept with an orange because im a pimp and your jealous

Steff said:
I posted my myspace in there awhile ago I think which has my pictures on it :eek: here is the link if you would like to see my mug l
Have a look in the member's gallery instead, I asked her to to put a pic there, & she did, she looks good.

Brookfield said:
Jeee sus!!

and the master of triple posting shows up again!!

As raffaz said, if you don't like the thread then don't post in it/look at it.

and maurice, I belive she posted the link to her myspace (where her pictures are) in the member photos thread. Also note how people can use the edit button.

mammikoura said:
and the master of triple posting shows up again.
It's a grudge match, ladieees & gennlemen!, in the blue corner, the master of triple posting, in the red corner the master of peskiness, come out fighting & let the best man win.....
smashfreak.gif
ooh, ouch, gedd off!

Brookfield said:
It's a grudge match, ladieees & gennlemen!, in the blue corner, the master of triple posting, in the red corner the master of peskiness, come out fighting & let the best man win.....
smashfreak.gif
ooh, ouch, gedd off!

in the red corner the MOD trying to uphold the RULES of the forum

dont forget, i have the 'split thread' function maurice.. any double/triple posts will be sent to the spam archive, cause thats what it is, spam..

mark thorpe said:
Any double/triple posts will be sent to the spam archive,
UK said that he was doing something similar, sending my multi-posts to the moderation queue, & David said he wasn't pleased with that, so........

Raffaz said:
Eh? were did me posts go?

your double post was removed.. along with maurice's triple post..

Brookfield said:
UK said that he was doing something similar, sending my multi-posts to the moderation queue, & David said he wasn't pleased with that, so........

where?

and im only moving the posts which break the rules anyway.. if you don't want your posts to be moved, feel free to use this lil guy:

edit.gif

doesn't bite ;)

honest..

cummon, try it.. its not that hard..

I ran shirtless with a ninja because I'm SeXy!!!
Hey, a ninja can be a girl right? :p

Hehe, your a fan of Avril. You can't be too bad :D

Back
Top Bottom