Car Thread!

Now I'm thinking about getting those lights too, but from a different company called "Eurodezigns". What is your opinion in regards to this company? They seem to really back up their products as shown here:

https://www.eurodezigns.com/faq.htm

Plus, it sounds too good to be true. The purest, whitest lights and street legal to go along with life time warrant? Wow--what's the lifetime warranty? Warranty of the bulb (which is about a year) or warranty until you die? They appear to have some nice bulbs that are perfect fit for the 03 Corollas and gurantees no mods, and no malfunction. Plus, they're suppose to last a lifetime!!!! I don't know. I have DRL and if these new 9006 bulbs (in 8500K now!!!!) are really that good, they should last awhile. What do you guys think?

https://www.eurodezigns.com/shop/detail.aspx?ID=79

I would get those go to your toyota dealer and get some Halos they warrant there products. How much watts do they draw the ones from eurodezigns?? Check out mine there pure white and when you see them coming they got a blue hue and then it shifts to bluish white. Eurodezigns 6000k temp for gold BS yellow gold temp ranges in 2500k-3500k

D-Lew said:
Has anyone boosted one? I'd be interested to see if that's even streetable.

Yea Many times and yes they can be mad very streetable :D

Turbos, superchargers you name it

Be careful with aftermarket lights, I had a set that toasted one of my harnesses and was working on the other one.

It was also same as stock wattage, I think they were tinted and got pretty hot because of that. They were also a $20 set of Wal-Mart bulbs. :rolleyes:

I've got Hella bulbs now and I couldn't be happier. They're the perfect shade of white for my tastes: not blue, not yellow.

In other news, I'm camped out by the door waiting on the UPS guy. My Koni suspension kit should arrive in a few hours. I bet you all can tell I'm excited, lol.

How long have you had the Hella bulbs now? I'm looking for options, but don't want the risk of frying my existing parts. It doesn't look like they have a direct website to go to, but other companies offer them.

I've had them for almost a month. They are H4 style (HB2?) and are pretty bright for that style, those are typically dim. But they look a little brighter than Silverstars I had earlier, which would always burn out on one side every 3 months. Hopefully, these will last longer. I put them on with latex gloves just to make sure I didn't tough them, cause it's hard to get my bulbs in.

Click Me

You and Nexus should keep us posted with how your halogens are doing. If it burns out, let me know. I think if it's only going to last for a short while, it's not worth getting them. As good as they look (the super whites are pretty), it can get costly.

I was on my Corolla forum talking about synthetic vs conventional motor oil. I see a lot of benefits with synthetic oil, and regular motor oil. Did you know that when you first buy a car, you need to use cheap piece of crap oil instead?

"The new engine parts depend on the characteristics of older conventional oil to properly break-in. A certain amount of friction during break-in is required or the new component surfaces will not wear to match one another, which inhibits the ability of the oil to form the film that keeps metal parts from touching one another."

Also as good as snythetic oil sounds, I don't think even on a supercharged Corollas it is necessary to switch to a synthetic blend. Our motors were never designed to be a formula 1 racing car. A supercharger can add a bit of boost (and some heat too), but I feel it's not enough to the point where it would start to break down conventional motor oil. Especially if I do regular 3k oil change. This is true right? What do you think?

I think synthetic is best since you have the TRD supercharger, Mobil 1 is a good brand for synthetic. As far as my bulbs there great i got them at Toyota nothing to worry about your harness its not like your getting a cheap bulb they only seel Halo brand on dealers not ebay the ones i bought cost me arround 50dlls well spent love how it looks at night and the color it gives. 9006 is about 55W when the normal is 51W but 4W difference is still safe D-lew must have gotten some bulbs that drew about 80W so that does a lot of stress to the relay. Cheap bulbs give that kind of crap that says 55W=110W its BS lol.

NeXuS said:
I think synthetic is best since you have the TRD supercharger, Mobil 1 is a good brand for synthetic. As far as my bulbs there great i got them at Toyota nothing to worry about your harness its not like your getting a cheap bulb they only seel Halo brand on dealers not ebay the ones i bought cost me arround 50dlls well spent love how it looks at night and the color it gives. 9006 is about 55W when the normal is 51W but 4W difference is still safe D-lew must have gotten some bulbs that drew about 80W so that does a lot of stress to the relay. Cheap bulbs give that kind of crap that says 55W=110W its BS lol.

I always used mobil one in my TSI AWD

Back
Top Bottom