CF down again

Brookfield

Golden Master
It was down yet again, somewhere between mid morning & mid afternoon yesterday, Thursday my time, anyone notice?

yea it wouldnt work for me either most of the day and most of the day wednesday

yeah, it was down for a pretty long time. I still don't see how hard it is to get a server that would work most of the time. Seriously, I don't see how a server can be down at least once a week.

seemed to be down for most of the day for me...

and the down time appears to be getting longer as well...

any ideas what's up david, (there is another thread saying IP addes access still works), is this aDNS problem or something?

root said:
any ideas what's up david, (there is another thread saying IP addes access still works), is this aDNS problem or something?

ip wasn't working either. And during the last 2 times or so (well everytime I've noticed cf is down after seeing the ip thread) the ip hasn't worked either.

I think it's the DNS server, that seems to be having problems. As most of the time where you go to www.computerforums.org, it will not work, but if you go to 72.36.191.10, alot of the time it does work.

Is the server in south africa?

Yeah, I think I finally got who it was, some people were exploiting some server intensive functions over at www.YY2.com, server seems to be running more smoothly since thurs evening

David Lindon said:
Yeah, I think I finally got who it was, some people were exploiting some server intensive functions over at www.YY2.com, server seems to be running more smoothly since thurs evening
Please clear your PM inbox.

Back
Top Bottom