Latest Games out?

Fisher

Fully Optimized
Hello i have been away for a while now in kenya, competely forgot it was winter and xmas here in england. just came back yesterday and was wondering what the latest games were out now for xmas and beyond? Also when is vista out?

vista=january 30th

well technically vista is out already because the version for manufacturers is out already and its the same version that is gunna be released to us. i have this version :)

any ideas on how much it will cost? ( pound sterlin please ) and will it lower the price tag on XP?

well depending on the version you want, the price will be relevant.

i found this on the internet

Windows Vista Home Basic
200 euros or 255.55$ or 135.95 pounds

Windows Vista Home Premium
400 euros or 511.10$ or 271.90 pounds

Windows Vista Ultimate Edition
500 euros or 638.88$ or 339.87 pounds

Windows Vista Business
650 euros or 830.54$ or 441.84 pounds

Windows Vista Enterprise
800 euros or 1,022.20$ or 543.80 pounds

Were did you get your prices? Or is the xxx$ euro or something? Not sure what the other versions run but the upgrade to vista ultimate is $259.99. By far the best value. This includes everything plus a special data encryption thats only avaliable on ultimate. If you go with vista business you won't get any of the media features. If you go with vista home plus you won't get any of the network options vista business has. Just go to Microsofts home page and look at the differences.

ok thank you for your inputs. i will have a look closer to the time. back to the main topic whta games are out now or coming out very soon???????

Fisher said:
ok thank you for your inputs. i will have a look closer to the time. back to the main topic whta games are out now or coming out very soon???????

I already posted the link to gamespot.
You can press the "previous week" and "next week" buttons to see what games have been released earlier or what games are supposed to release in the future.

mammikoura said:
I already posted the link to gamespot.
You can press the "previous week" and "next week" buttons to see what games have been released earlier or what games are supposed to release in the future.

thanks! didnt see the link

Back
Top Bottom