The Member photos

Clutch said:
I did it in 2004 when My hair was really long and I didn't find out until after I cut it off that a few of the girls I had serious hots for at the hospital thought it was "really sexy".
Here's a good one where me and my little bro both have REALLY BAD HAIR CUTS!!!!!! I'm 12 here and he's 7, it's right after my mom and dad split, that's why our eyes look like shit!
HA!!!! I just noticed my little bro looks like Harry Potter!!!!!
You looked so innocent then.

Steff said:
Very nice, glad I asked you to show yourself here, as I said to you, my age doesn't exclude me from being able to appreciate a pretty girl.....& before a certain person chips in, & calls me an old perv again shut the xxxx up, it's your dirty mind!

Note, I put the x's there.

Knowing that someone is pretty is okay. Even though I have no sexual attraction I still know that you are pretty.

So in this case, Maurice is not an old perv :)

mammikoura said:
Whaddya mean, in this case?, nah, I like that, good sense of humour, once, in town, an old fat guy had "accidentally" blocked the way of a pretty young girl in a short alley, near the shops, I had to go that way to get to my car, as I neared them, I could see that he was close up to her, & chuckling, I got within a foot of him. & yelled hey!, he spun round, white as chalk, then ran, lumbering past me wheezing, & vanished into the High Street, the girl was shaking, I made sure she was alright, got in my car & went home, it gave me a rosy glow!

ok well i guess its my time to, "shine"

and by shine i mean...well you be the judge hahaha

about a year and a half ago:
321671421_l.jpg

more recently...ill get some better ones this weekend:
940438574_l.jpg

(thats my pimp bathing suit, hahahahaha)
940443870_l.jpg

and again...

any my myspace...
MYSPACE

Back
Top Bottom