Ltb: Amd Computer Parts

hdloademan1

In Runtime
Im trying to build a machine right now i need pretty much everything, EXEPT :video card, mobo, processer, and HD any other computer parts i so jut offer a part besides these listed above i will take into concederation any reasonable offers i dont have paypal because i am not 18

thks,

Cody D

hey bro, i got a old 939 AMD 64 ATHLON chip that you can get, it's a 3200, but can overclock like no other, i also have a 20gb hdd, 40gb, and a 200, if you want anything, you know what to do!

I've got 2 gigs of Corsair TWINX DDR400 (PC3200) RAM that I'm looking to sell; that is, if you need it. I bought it and realized I didn't really need it for the lower-end games I play. Let me know if you're interested and give me how much you're willing to pay, either on here or a PM is fine. Thanks.

be careful, THEpiGUY might back out of the deal, so i would be str8 when dealing with him. I still am holding the 939 chip for you, but I'm planning on using it in a new server build for me, but i have parts that you might be interested in, lmk bro

i got a 939 AMD 3800+ (Single core) for $80 if you want it.... its brand new i was building another rig but stopped halfway

Bob94571 said:
i got a 939 AMD 3800+ (Single core) for $80 if you want it.... its brand new i was building another rig but stopped halfway
thks but can u hold it til christmas? ill be getting a s load of money

Back
Top Bottom