Dfi Icfx3200-tr2/g

Either way, my cables are at their limit so I can't really hide them. If this board doesn't come with them I'll just buy some the next time I go to Fry's.

I think this board will most likely come with the rounded cables as its a Lanparty UT board. I have the Lanparty UT Expert and it came with rounded cables which are yellow and UV reactive. The PCI and PCI-E slots, as well as the ram slots are all UV reactive too... and this board looks like it features UV reactive slots and cables as well since it is part of the Lanparty UT series. So if you have a case with a window stick in some UV lights and the cables and slots will glow :).

Awesome, but now I have to buy new UV lights, because the set I had before burned out, one died, then the other slowly dimmed over time.

UV lights are quite inexpensive. newegg has some for 5.99 per light... http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.asp?Item=N82E16800888040
i guess shipping would probably cost just as much as the product itself though. u may want to get two as one may not be enough. maybe put one at the top of your case too. i have two uv lights but in my case i cant fit one at the top so the uv light doesnt get to the top of the case so my ram slots and some of the cabling doesnt glow... but it still looks awesome because i also have blue led fans.

Back
Top Bottom