Gallery: Game Screenshots

yeah that map is custom, i've played it before.

That is good FPS.. but eh, what does it matter if nobody is in the server? my 866mhz P3 can manage decent fps with nobody else in it too.

MikeReiner said:
yeah that map is custom, i've played it before.

That is good FPS.. but eh, what does it matter if nobody is in the server? my 866mhz P3 can manage decent fps with nobody else in it too.

Maxed? Meh, I thought it was good. :cool:

And to answer, it is cs_twilight and is custom. If you want it, you can get it here. It's a pretty fun map; it's not all inside, there's a fairly small outside area that's pretty cool too. And it may just be my internet acting up, but their server is going really slow for me, so it may take a very long while to load.

Now to test it @ 1000MHz on the new graphics card I got: a Diamond Multimedia Stealth II PCI!!! Lawl, let the lag begin. I got it for free btw. I can't seem to get it to work, maybe I need some drivers? I couldn't find anything in the BIOS about setting it as primary. Doesn't really matter though; the card is ancient.

untitledyp5.jpg

yeah its GTR2, its a sick game. it helps alot though when you have a steering wheel. good thing i have one =)

Back
Top Bottom