FS:The Following Gaming (high end)Parts

the computer is sold, and the buyer is happy. i'm sure i have the msgs i said what was included. i SAID specifically what i would and would not send. i don't ship first that's just my thing adn if that makes me a bad person i'm sorry i just don't like getting stolen from. i told him(bob) i'd send when i got a chance my car broke down so i mean honestly its not top priority sending a small cable. even if it was i'd have no way to ship it considering i have no car.

none the less i have over 15 buyers some which are repeat buyers, that would rave about me. so i could care less if one guy gets upset about apart i didn't even say that i'd send. i said what i had, i said what i'd ship, i have the PM's to prove it. so other than that stop bashing me. you got EXACTLY what i said i'd ship.

in addition to that, the tournament was legit check ddrfreak.com forums section and southeast if you don't believe me. i've got no reason to lie.

what do you meaan no way to ship... dont you have a mailbox... put it in the mail... and you told me you would send the front panel and card... i kinda figured you would send the cable to connect them.. silly me huh?

assuming is a horrible thing to do, don't say i didnt' do something that wasn't prior to the deal asked of me to do, secondly i have to have it weighed and sent. i can't send cables in an envelope, be real. i have to have a car to get stamps even if i was going to over post!

random negro said:
assuming is a horrible thing to do, don't say i didnt' do something that wasn't prior to the deal asked of me to do, secondly i have to have it weighed and sent. i can't send cables in an envelope, be real. i have to have a car to get stamps even if i was going to over post!
i still can't believe that you didn't include that cable. That's just ridiculous.. :mad: you should maybe save up for a car, or take initiative and have a friend mail it out for you, wouldn't you be pissed off if you didnt get the cable that makes the front console active?

jtom617 said:
i still can't believe that you didn't include that cable. That's just ridiculous.. :mad: you should maybe save up for a car, or take initiative and have a friend mail it out for you, wouldn't you be pissed off if you didnt get the cable that makes the front console active?
Ya man Cool Your jets it is ok wat kind of cable is it?

Back
Top Bottom