Trivium, Lamb Of God, Machine Head, and Gojira!

Infin1ty1

In Runtime
Well as I know there are some metal heads here I thought I would announce that yesterday Trivium announced the second half of their "The Crusade" tour! Heres the full story and tour dates. Ticket prices have yet to be announced.

would like to officially announce the second North American leg of The Crusade World Tour as they will be joining headliners LAMB OF GOD and good friends MACHINE HEAD andGOJIRA for atour in early 2007.

Tickets are not on sale yet but 40 US and Canada dates have been lined up, and as soon as word is out about tickets you will be the first to know!

Says Matt Heafy, "I think the tour lineup is very exciting - we look forward to mixing it up with LAMB OF GOD and their audience and, of course, it will be amazing to hit the road again with our very good friends MACHINE HEAD. We've heard GOJIRA are an intense live band and we can't wait to meet them. Plus, as a band, TRIVIUM will be playing a lot of new cities on this tour so we're really looking forward to it."

The tour stretches from February to April, here are the confirmed dates:

Feb. 16 - Dallas, TX - Palladium Ballroom
Feb. 17 - Corpus Cristi, TX - Concrete St. Amphitheatre
Feb. 18 - Austin, TX - Stubbs
Feb. 20 - Albuquerque, NM - Sunshine Theatre
Feb. 22 - Anaheim, CA - The Grove
Feb. 23 - Fresno, CA - Rainbow Ballroom
Feb. 24 - Santa Cruz, CA - The Catalyst
Feb. 25 - Los Angeles, CA - Wiltern
Feb. 27 - Chico, CA - The Senator Theatre
Feb. 28 - Portland, OR - Roseland
Mar. 01 - Spokane, WA - Big Easy
Mar. 03 - Edmonton, AB - ED'S - The Venue
Mar. 04 - Calgary, AB - Macewan Hall
Mar. 06 - Winnipeg, MB - Burton Cummings Theatre
Mar. 07 - Fargo, ND - Playmakers Pavilion
Mar. 08 - Omaha, NE - Sokol Auditorium
Mar. 09 - Tulsa, OK - Cains Ballroom
Mar. 10 - Kansas City, KS - Beaumont Club
Mar. 11 - Sioux Falls, SD - Empire Expo Hall
Mar. 13 - Cedar Rapids, IA - Hawkeye Downs
Mar. 14 - Milwaukee, WI - The Rave
Mar. 15 - Ft. Wayne, IN - Pierres
Mar. 16 - Toledo, OH - Headliners
Mar. 17 - Grand Rapids, MI - Orbit Room
Mar. 18 - Guelph, ON - Cowboys Bar
Mar. 20 - Montreal, QC - Medley
Mar. 21 - Providence, RI - Lupos At The Strand
Mar. 22 - New York, NY - Roseland
Mar. 23 - Atlantic City, NJ - House Of Blues
Mar. 24 - Albany, NY - Northern Lights
Mar. 25 - Rochester NY - Harro East
Mar. 26 - Washington DC - 9:30 Club
Mar. 28 - Norfolk VA - Norva Theatre
Mar. 29 - Myrtle Beach, SC - House Of Blues
Mar. 30 - Jacksonville, FL - Plush
Mar. 31 - St. Petersburg, FL - Jannus Landing
Apr. 01 - Ft. Lauderdale, FL - Revolution
Apr. 03 - Nashville, TN - City Hall*
Apr. 04 - Memphis, TN - New Daisy Theatre*
Apr. 05 - Cincinatti, OH - Bogarts** Please note that Trivium WILL NOT appear on these dates.

Says Paolo Gregoletto, "We are very excited to be getting out to many places we have never been to in the US! Machine Head, Lamb of God, and Gojira are all top notch bands and they will be awesome to watch every night. See you all in 2007!"

Lets not get into an argrument over which bands suck and which dont. I myself was a huge fan of Trivium's stuff up to "The Crusade." The CD has excellent instrumentals, but the vocals just dident do it for me.

i never heard of Trivium probably cuz i don't listen to "band music" so much, i listen to POP, electronica, dance, techno, and some rap

It's a damn good lineup; but Machine Head and Gojira should be headlining. Infact compared to that lot, Trivium should be the opening band. =P

This isn't based on who I think sucks or whatever; I've seen all 4 bands live and MH & Gojira are by far 2 of the best bands I've ever seen.

^Mike^ said:
electronica, dance, techno

techno is awesome. i only listen to techno songs that have a very high bass rate or is very fast. like tokyo speedcore 400 BPMS!!! o_O

Back
Top Bottom