FS:The Following Gaming (high end)Parts

Guys hes a great shipper, ships the day after he recieves payment, and respods quickly to emails... the X-Fi card was in perfect shape, and packed incredibly well

i wonder who gave me negative feedback or what not... this was my first trade on this webstie. i'm glad you got it and enjoy it =)

Guys... i was all for this guy before... but i wouldnt reccomened him again... he sent me the sound card andfront panel... but didnt include the cable to connect them... nor any of the other accessories... so i messaged him... and he was like oh ill get those out soon... well i didnt hear from him in a while... so i sent another pm which he took a few days to reply to saying that he had been at a tournament and that he had not forgotten about it... well a few more days went by and i didnt her anything else, so i sent him another one... i know he read it i have the reciept to prove it... and i never recieved anything back so i sent one more and still no reply... just a little caution for you guys.. if he sends it great if not ill pay alittle extra and order it off creative or something

definately, i planned on transacting with him on a trade. but he wanted me to ship first so he could check it all over, when i showed him on webcam and have him detailed information. but i don't see who on earth trades like that? kinda defeats the point of a trade imo.

Back
Top Bottom