Help please

Well.

from what I've gathered and not being that knowledgeable about video cards (I don't play pc games for a start, will when I get a good enough computer though, lol). Have you made sure you have gotten rid of all of your temp/unnecessary files? It also might pay to run an optimisation program like TuneUp Utilities or System Mechanic, do a windows update, check your driver versions, etc.

Might also pay to check in the processes tab of task manager, Spy Sweeper can sometimes eat up a lot of CPU... Depending on what's on your system and the version of Spy Sweeper that you're using. Also, Norton is a hog, use something else.

Also, this might help: http://forums.pureoverclock.com/archive/index.php?t-16.html

Toby said:
Well.

from what I've gathered and not being that knowledgeable about video cards (I don't play pc games for a start, will when I get a good enough computer though, lol). Have you made sure you have gotten rid of all of your temp/unnecessary files? It also might pay to run an optimisation program like TuneUp Utilities or System Mechanic, do a windows update, check your driver versions, etc.

Might also pay to check in the processes tab of task manager, Spy Sweeper can sometimes eat up a lot of CPU... Depending on what's on your system and the version of Spy Sweeper that you're using. Also, Norton is a hog, use something else.

Also, this might help: http://forums.pureoverclock.com/archive/index.php?t-16.html

Downloading System mchanic now, ill give that a wirl

That board is a bitch to find any detail for, but what I have found is that it only supports DDR SDRAM :confused: LINK

Is it a Medion PC?

All very confusing.

Unless PC Wizard has incorrectly identified the board something is very wrong

DILLIGAF said:
That board is a bitch to find any detail for, but what I have found is that it only supports DDR SDRAM :confused: LINK

Is it a Medion PC?

All very confusing.

Unless PC Wizard has incorrectly identified the board something is very wrong

The pc make is an ADVENT

Maybe, I'm not familiar with ADVENT pc's, it should be something like (from my work pc) Dell Optiplex GX620 or similar, maybe the sales reciept or manual or similar?

see, even on that page it says DDR not DDR2 for the ram, very confusing as to why PC Wizard says you have DDR2

Back
Top Bottom