Nintendo Wii. Thoughts?

alvino said:
Yeah, they have that issue. I happens when you move your Xbox 360 from horizontal to vertical or vice versa. The DVD acts like a gyro so it hits the laser diode mechanism and scratches the DVD like heck. Of course, why you would change the Xbox 360 while it's running is rather odd, but yeah...
well get this: he didn't move it all.. it just kinda happened... same with his Halo2 dvd.

Heh, reminds me of when you pick up and move an hdd around in your hands while it's on.. so freaky.. lol

I'm actually suprised that Sony is keeping the PS2 online. It does have some pretty sick titles out for it. Okami looks awesome and God of War 2 will be ownage. :)

My sister is getting a Wii...I so can't wait. :D

alvino said:
I'm actually suprised that Sony is keeping the PS2 online. It does have some pretty sick titles out for it. Okami looks awesome and God of War 2 will be ownage. :)

My sister is getting a Wii...I so can't wait. :D

Yeah, Okami Looks awesome! Last minute gift for the GF (and a secondary to me. LOL!!!!!).

Guru, with that controller set up how the hell can I try it? No one displays it to be played

My sister should be getting her Wii really soon, so if you haven't gotten one by then, I'll let you know how it feels. :D

I prolly won't cause I refuse to camp out for such things. Really I have more important other things to buy and save for (I need a few things for my car and I gotta save up for my own apartment).

You guys think the pric will go down to about 200 by the summer?

Hmm...I don't think so. Maybe by next Christmas. Then again, it is Nintendo...you never know...

Back
Top Bottom