22 Things Not To Say To A Cop

Yeah, I wouldn't do that, because for one he could think you're mentally unstable, and for another thing he could be back there with a knife ripping up carpet. I wouldn't take that chance as either or both of those things don't sound too fun.

getting stopped for a busted light would be pretty crappy...

that's why I have two spare of every bulb... if an officer ever stopped me, I'd tell them I was unaware of that, and ask nicely if they could use their headlamps to shine me some light whilst I changed them.

That said, I've seen some pretty desperate cops before, I've known someone get busted cause they were pulled over, and somewhere in checking everything about the cars road worthiness they found that the screen wash was low, and wrote up a ticket for that!

root said:
they found that the screen wash was low, and wrote up a ticket for that!

That's wrong doing things like that, they should be out catching the real criminals insted of screweing innocent people over, one of my family members got a fine because she was going 1mph over the limit, jesus! LOL. No wonder there are so many killings, rapes, and theifs because the police are just targeting something easy!

well... a crime is a crime...

technically she was breaking the law...

I agree that omst criminals nowadays seem to get an easy ride at the expense of catching eay targets, (like slight speeders etc) cause the more easy, quick targets that a force can make, then the better their crime solving rate appears on paper.

yes, exactly! all comes down to whats on paper!! they usualy couldnt give a crap otherwise!

one of my friends said, "you aren't going to check the dead body in my trunk are you"...he said he stood there for awhile while the cops searched his entire car.

Why can't cops do real crime solving instead of revenue raising from tax payers who already fork out s**t loads of money so the police can install more speed cameras around the place? No offence to the police, I think if they get trained to solve crimes like murder, rape, assault etc. then why don't they solve them, instead of sitting behind a radar, or writing out petty traffic infringements.

Back
Top Bottom