22 Things Not To Say To A Cop

23. What do you mean, "Have I been drinking?" Why, is there a fat chick in the back seat?

(taken from Larry the Cable Guy)

Bahawolf said:
Haha, that was hilarious. :p

Well, as some of you know, I'm studying law enforcement and in a few short years I hope to become a police officer in the NYPD myself.

You should never bad talk a police officer because the fact is, so many people break laws on the road daily, without knowing. For example, if you have anything hanging from your rear view mirror, it is an obstruction of sight. Therefore, you can get a ticket for that. If you have any blown lights / blinkers, you can get a ticket. Tinted windows past a certain degree, you can get a ticket. Even if your tires don't have the right amount of air, you can get a ticket. I'd rather respect every police officer in a traffic stop, then walk away with many many fines.
I love how that's a law, and the public university here uses a hang-tag for parking. :rolleyes:
Is it true about the air? I use a bunch of pressure in mine. That's funny.
I knew about the others, my tint is legal in Alabama.
But my turn signal lights and tail lights may or may not be DOT approved.
I don't understand that, they are brighter and more visible than my stock ones. The tails are TÃœV approved.

I always get the:

"Now how the hell did that get there!?"

"It's not mine, really officer, It's not"

I've been bribed with drugs, money, sex, and favors, but that doesn't work, and thats usually when shit hits the fan.

I love my job.

well i wont have anything to worry about and he will just feel like a retard when he goes to the truck and doesnt find anything there lol

cileskot said:
well i wont have anything to worry about and he will just feel like a retard when he goes to the truck and doesnt find anything there lol
lol

cileskot said:
Good point. But what if you forgot to took out what you had in there last night? ;)

Back
Top Bottom