Good, free, dvd ripper?

Well, DVD Shrink 3.2 will decrypt and let you backup your DVD's either on your Hard Drive or onto a blank DVD disc.

I don't think that it supports being able to rip DVD"s to AVI format... But I'll look for one for you.

Toby said:
Well, DVD Shrink 3.2 will decrypt and let you backup your DVD's either on your Hard Drive or onto a blank DVD disc.

I don't think that it supports being able to rip DVD"s to AVI format... But I'll look for one for you.
i think that's the best dvd program, but i don't know about AVI

Ok, well I just got biolsoft. Ive used an mp4 convertor from them and it worked so it should be good.

^Mike^ said:
i think that's the best dvd program, but i don't know about AVI

Yeah, it's about the only thing that it's missing. Maybe we'll see it implemented in an upcoming version... If there is one.

How do I back it up onto a disk once I have ripped it with dvdshrink, or is tehre a way to conver the .vob files ripped from there to .avi?

superman22x said:
How do I back it up onto a disk once I have ripped it with dvdshrink, or is tehre a way to conver the .vob files ripped from there to .avi?

There should be a backup option at the top, if i remember correctly. Also another thing worth knowing. If you try backing up a disc and its encrypted, then use a program called DVDdecrypter first

Back
Top Bottom