I wanna get into editing...

CompMan

Fully Optimized
What are some good programs?? Is there anything free I could get?? MY friend uses Adobe Premire, the interface looks very nice. Can you point me into the right direction?

well you could ask your friend to let you use his install disk for adobe premiere to install it on you computer. if he wont let you just think of another way to get it free ;). because adobe premiere is my favorite and nothing else i have ever tried doesnt seem as good.

Go with adobe premiere pro 2.0, unless you have vista, I can tell you, with Vista it wont work. If you dont get adobe get sony vegas, my friend uses that.

Yes video editing, and no I'm running Windows XP SP2. But, Cileskot, I tried to get it for "free" but it never works. and if i ask my friend, which i doubt he will let me, will i be able to receive updates or no?

There are SOOO many ways to get it for free..... :D, Dunno if this is illegal to talk about but umm... STNERROT They are all on there, I got mine from there as an ISO then just mount it to a virtual drive, then Install and use the NEGYEK to register via phone registration, And yes you will be able to recieve all updates :)

Back
Top Bottom