Post count mistakes

David Lindon

Golden Master
I'm looking to see if this can be reversed back to normal, because a thread was duplicated over and over some members posts increased and so didn't which isn't fair. I have updated the counters but because there are physical posts because the thread was split that still counts at the new level

This time, you have my word: I'll try to be vigilant and actually go slower now :)

Now...I owe you a Xmas gift to you all. Hmm...what to offer?

lhuser said:
Now...I owe you a Xmas gift to you all. Hmm...what to offer?

if you really wanna get a great xmas present..... a years car insurance would be nice :) haha..

I still don't get this, did something happen when I wasn't here or something? Something about lhuser, something about posts, something? I have no clue.

:confused: :confused: :confused:

lhuser tries to play with gallery thread

lhuser mucks up and creates millions of copies of gallery thread

everyone ends up with like loads of new posts

maurice flys off the handle

everyone laughs

david fixes

everything goes back to normal

quick summary of teh day so far :)

Well, you missed the big thing last night and morning. I basically accidently copied the Desktop thread in the Spam lounge, thinking I was sending it to it's place, but no. David fixed it all. Now...what else can I do. All I need is Maurice to see that.
mark thorpe said:
if you really wanna get a great xmas present..... a years car insurance would be nice :) haha..
Yeah well...money's tight...too tight. Even if I wouldn't...I'd be taking your car ;)

Jk!

Actually...maybe something good for us...I'll think.

Anyways, my day wasn't the best either. I'm getting depressed being where I am. Don't ask...it's a personal thing. If you want to know...PM box is there.
At least, that made the day :)

mark thorpe said:
lhuser tries to play with gallery thread

lhuser mucks up and creates millions of copies of gallery thread

everyone ends up with like loads of new posts

maurice flys off the handle

everyone laughs

david fixes

everything goes back to normal

quick summary of teh day so far :)
LOL... are there any remains that I can look at? :p

Back