What are your views on Mercedes and BMW?

Brookfield said:
Sorted, see posts in question.

JESUS CHRIST!!!!!

HOLY TRIPLE POST MOD MAN!!!!

Seriously, WTF dude? You can't listen and abide by the rules, but I'm supposed to listen to you and take your crap?

BTW, Raffaz was talking about YOUR post where you tried to quote me and messed up. It looked as if you were telling me about double posting:

"Originally Posted by Brookfield
Double posting not acceptable, please don't do it again.
Tit-for-tat, Tony, very feeble, If you use it again, I will give you some days off."

Not feeble at all, RULES ARE RULES, ALL MUST ABIDE BY THEM OR IT IS POINTLESS TO EVEN HAVE THEM.

Clutch said:

lmao!

And maurice, I was talking about post #64. Because you quoted clutch, right? But you don't have the quote tags there, so it looks like you said it.
But [ QUOTE=clutch ] infront of the text you quoted and [ /QUOTE ] at the end of it. (without the spaces of course)
And then it will look like it's supposed to.

*sigh* removing double/triple posts is getting boring now..

anyway, onto the topic..

personally, i like BMW over Mercedes, though this is kinda irrelevant to me cause i can barley afford to run my car at the moment, let alone a 40K car.....

Clutch said:
JESUS CHRIST!!!!!

Seriously, WTF dude? You can't listen and abide by the rules, but I'm supposed to listen to you and take your crap?

BTW, Raffaz was talking about YOUR post where you tried to quote me and messed up. It looked as if you were telling me about double posting:

"Originally Posted by Brookfield
Double posting not acceptable, please don't do it again.
Tit-for-tat, Tony, very feeble, If you use it again, I will give you some days off."

Not feeble at all, RULES ARE RULES, ALL MUST ABIDE BY THEM OR IT IS POINTLESS TO EVEN HAVE THEM.
Yes, I messed up the posts, I didn't seperate your remark from my quote reply, Raffaz pointed this out to me, & I've done my best to clear it up, I edited your remark from the base of your cars post, so if you wan't to put it to me agan, do so.

Brookfield said:
Yes, I messed up the posts, I didn't seperate your remark from my quote reply, Raffaz pointed this out to me, & I've done my best to clear it up, I edited your remark from the base of your cars post, so if you wan't to put it to me agan, do so.

Really, I don't care. All I was trying to say was, you were telling me about breaking the rules, but when you did that, YOU broke the rules yourself. Why should I listen to you about not breaking the rules when you break one of them more than anyone on here?

One more thing. From here on out, DON'T mess with my posts unless there is something completely offensive that needs to be removed! You wanna change something I said, quote me and delete as necessary. Just cause you are a mod and I pointed out that you broke the same rule you keep breaking over and over and over again, doesn't give you the right to take it out of my post, even if you do fix your posts!

Honestly, why are people making such a big deal about posts? It is a number guys, who cares how many posts you have.

As for BMW, I hate them.

Back
Top Bottom