New Sub-Forums - VOTE!

Hey man. I'm not the one complaining. I ask my computer questions when I need to and when I'm having a slow day at work, I'll float thru SL and chit-chat or I'll go to one of my car forums. For me, when it comes to car threads, it's second nature for me to go in, find out the problem and give a solution. If you ask a question, you are looking for answers. Just like when I post a question or problem I am having with my computer or a set up I wanna build, I listen to what EVERYONE who responds has to say.

This was one of my biggest peeves in a forum I left the begining of the year (other than the fact that the mods were immature, spoiled, little rick kids), people would ALWAYS complain about someone's posts. Freedom of Speach and Freedom of Choice!

Like I said, it's just suggestions. I wanna be a member of a place where EVERYONE is happy and accomidated. I am online a lot, but have slowed down on posting cause I've been seeing too much drama online. Lots of people wanna complain about things and no one wants to try to work things out. If y'all want, just erase this thread before something bad comes of it.

I'm out. See ya's in SL! :cool:

I don't want to patronise you.

but this is a computer forum.

David does realise that people here have insterests that stretch much further than just computers, hence why the social lounge is open to almost every subject imaginable.

if you wanted a forum that accepts everybody, just for the sake of accepting everybody, then you end up with something like the myspace forums, where most people don't know each other, there isn't a friendly atmosphere, there are no jokes between members, there is tons of spam. and it's just not a friendly place.

lol the poll is a little biased seeing as it doesn't give the option for people to disagree with the proposal if they wish to do so.

Ð88 said:
lol the poll is a little biased seeing as it doesn't give the option for people to disagree with the proposal if they wish to do so.

true. But you can just post if you don't like the idea.

I said all the above, but I add a redirection to Social lounge. If we add seperate of them, then why are we having a lounge? For all other things? Nah, it would look too complicated for new comers.

lhuser said:
I said all the above, but I add a redirection to Social lounge. If we add seperate of them, then why are we having a lounge? For all other things? Nah, it would look too complicated for new comers.
Ya this is one of Computer Forums best traits in my opinion, its really easy to find what your looking, some other forums I have been on are really confusing...

hascet said:
Ya this is one of Computer Forums best traits in my opinion, its really easy to find what your looking, some other forums I have been on are really confusing...
Can you say [H]ard forums...

hate that place! far to many forums, especialy since they are all computers!
yes, that's what I said as well...

but...

barely anyone uses the other forums on the network
tis true.
I've been a member at server talk for nearly two years now, and I think I'm still a newbie from post count.

the thing is, that forum is full of useful stuff as well,

tbh it'd be nice in some ways if sever talk/rgforums and computer forums were mixed together.

it'd make this place a better resource for people looking to solve problems.

and it'd expend the member base of this forum to include the gamers.
if that were the case it'd be nice to see the mods of rgforums become the mods of the gaming section over here as well...

still...
how far can you go before it gets unweildy and confusing?

Back
Top Bottom