What are your views on Mercedes and BMW?

D-Lew said:
Not a big fan of either. Certainly I'd take them, but I'm not a fan of wood grain interiors, fancy padded heated seats, etc. I'm a minimalist. Take a look at the Lotus cars (Elise and Exige) and that's the kind of interior I like. Machined aluminum everything and leather sport bucket seats, no bells and whistles. ~2100lbs. I like a harsh ride. If I can't feel every bump in the road, I know the suspension isn't working right. That's how I roll (I wish). To do that, I'd have to drop about 800 pounds from my car, and get a more powerful engine and a stiffer suspension.
Very understandable, you're a young guy with racing ambitions, whose body can take the jolts & knocks of a hard suspension, mine can't take that now, but I still love fairly powerful cars, my last four cars, in the last seven years, have all been two litre, which with today's generation of advanced engines, equal three litre models, they are sooooo flexible!, mine can accelarate from as low as 15 to 20 mph in fifth, up to 60 & beyond, up to 120 very quickly if necessary, I often overtake in fifth, with no strain felt on the engine, sitting on seats you would hate, so soft, & suspension feather-bed soft.

Clutch said:
It's still a Ford.
Smilie with banner not acceptable, please don't use it again.

NeXuS said:
Love lexus the new one that just came out parks its self dont remember the model. I think ill take a lexus over merc or a BMW

57merc02.jpg

Even a '57 Turnpike Cruiser?

marauder.jpg

An '04 Marauder?

50merccustom-1.jpg

Or this '50 Merc Custom? (Even tho it does look a little like a bleached pickle
puke.gif
)

OMG!!! You have got to be kidding about the double posting, your the biggest offender here

You're about the shittiest mod I have ever seen! How the fu*k do you sit there and break the rules more than anyone here and than get on someone else for one little thing? It's very easy to not double post Maury. You find the second thing you wanna add, copy, edit your last post, paste. Viola! You avoided a double post! Sorry for the smilie, I thought it had an "*" in there. My fault. Like has been said before Mod man. You wanna be a mod you have to lead by example! don't break the rules and tell me not to!

BTW, It's Anthony not Tony, Douche bag. Gimme some days off for telling you not to double post, you retard! I could give a shit less! Why do I wanna be a part of a forum where there is a mod who breaks the rules more than the rest of the forum members combined and than tries to act like he is above the rules? I'm suprised there aren't more people complaining about your shit. I'm more surprised you are still a mod thru all the crap you pull and as many times as you have broken the rules.

Raffaz said:
OMG!!! :eek: You have got to be kidding about the double posting, your the biggest offender here
Clutch said that, see his cars post[63], at the bottom, When I answered him, somehow it combined his remark & my comment as one, please read the two lines seperately, his/mine.

Brookfield said:
Clutch said that, see his cars post[63], at the bottom, When I answered him, somehow it combined his remark & my comment as one, please read the two lines seperately, his/mine.

why not edit it so that it shows as a quote?

LOL, oh my!!! Deary, deary me. lmao! :eek: :eek: :eek:To be fair thats what the edit button is for :p

mammikoura said:
why not edit it so that it shows as a quote?
I've cleaned it up, [post 66] leaving it as it was before I made the comment.

Raffaz said:
OMG!!! :eek: You have got to be kidding about the double posting, your the biggest offender here
All sorted, I've left his foul-mouthed post as it was before.

Steff said:
LOL, oh my!!! Deary, deary me. lmao! :eek: :eek: :eek:To be fair thats what the edit button is for :p
Sorted, see posts in question.

Back
Top Bottom