weird...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Total Posts: 13,192 (22.22 posts per day)

Holy crap!

Where did I just get like 400 posts? Haha wtf?

alvino said:
Wow...how did I get a 5,000 post increase?! What did you do?! :eek:

Holy shit!!

Sorry about the triple post but im confused as hell!!! :eek: :eek: :eek:

lhuser said:
Yeah, I sort of did a bobo with a Desktop split thread, but heh...keep it. Let's say it's my Xmas gift to all.

Wait so what?!?! Ahhhh!!!!

Im gonna go insane LOL

Edit-
It all makes sense to me now, lol

lhuser said:
Yeah, I sort of did a bobo with a Desktop split thread, but heh...keep it. Let's say it's my Xmas gift to all.
I wouldn't advocate taking the guy's extras back, good luck to them, but it seems that you don't care that you made an error that caused this, do you consider yourself a responsible mod? I don't think so!!

Yeah, from what I've seen he's not proud of it, but hey, what are you gonna do? We don't even know what everyone else's previous post count was. Hell, I don't even remember what my previous post count was. All I remember it was 13,9xx something posts.

ArrizX said:
Let up on the poor guy, it was an accident.
Why should I?, if I make mistakes, I get quads of hassle, they even bring things up months later, you should know that, yes, I've made many errors, but I admit it, [not referring to you, you're on top form these days] I think the worst I do now is double post, such a dastardly crime, I hope that when I die, St Peter doesn't say, "what are you doing here, you double-posted!!, to the fires of hell with you!"
steamed.gif

lhuser said:
Read the other thread and THIS POST:
OK, I've read them, so??

Now go see the Staff lounge. The answer lies there.

Why should I?, if I make mistakes, I get quads of hassle, they even bring things up months later, you should know that, yes, I've made many errors, but I admit it, [not referring to you, you're on top form these days] I think the worst I do now is double post, such a dastardly crime, I hope that when I die, St Peter doesn't say, "what are you doing here, you double-posted!!, to the fires of hell with you!"
Okay, I must admit it's on some sort, not fair. That's why I went all open:

You can rant aaaaaallllll the time you want

You're only human, you're bound to make mistakes.. but we all make mistakes, no big deal :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom