LOL 3k posts!

lhuser said:
Heh, I was trying something with the Desktop gallery, and since I work with Dual tabbing, I was copying the thread from the Spam archive several times...and I was wondering where the heck was the modified thread...I kept on repeating and repeating...(That's what happens when I get disoriented) and it finally bonked on me: I was making multiple copies in the spam lounge.

All you hear is "OMG OMG What have I done>????!?" Hide the thread, but posts aare changed. Sigh...It's my fault. Burn my arse, but it ain't going to change.

For now, everyone seems to enjoy it, but wait til the morning crew comes in...I'm going to hit the poop machine hard.
mistakes happen... just PM the thread link to david where all the duplicate posts are and he'll delete it...

but it is a nice christmas present isn't it!

It is a nice one, but it wasn't caught to my intent to do such thing. David can find it in Spam archives...the Desktop split thread. I wanted to snip snap it, but in fact, I kept copying it.

Because I didn't realise what I've been doing, you, Nate, Alvin and I have increased a lot.

Back
Top Bottom