Couple questions about video files

superman22x

Golden Master
Ok, I copied the contents of a dvd that my friend burned onto my computer. They are .vob files .BUP and .IFO files. What can I do to convert them to .AVI? Or can I just burn them onto a dvd+r and play them like it was on the other copied dvd?

I dont think it works. Can I just burn the files onto another dvd? And will they work? And than I could download a dvd ripper maybe.

well yeah just burn them onto a dvd and it will work. remember to keep the video_ts and audio_ts folders.

superman22x said:
Ok, I copied the contents of a dvd that my friend burned onto my computer. They are .vob files .BUP and .IFO files. What can I do to convert them to .AVI? Or can I just burn them onto a dvd+r and play them like it was on the other copied dvd?

Best program i know of for copying a DVD, is DVDshrink, and its free aswell. Also if the disc is encrypted, then ya can run DVDdecrypter first.

I copied it onto a dvd+r and no luck in any of my dvd players, or my computer. My computer tried to play it with windows media player 11, but said I was running low on memory, and I have 1gb and not even half was being used. So why does it say this?

dvdshrink made a backup, but its still in the .vob fiels and stuff. Ill try the other ripper suggested, cause I want to rip it to .avi, than convert it to a psp movie with pspvideo9. Do dvd+r usually work in regular dvd players?

Easy dvd clone isnt a ripper is it? Whats a good ripper that converts it too .avi?

Back
Top Bottom