more Crysis screenshots!!! (56k users beware)

It's not out on anything yet, its not planned to come out on the 360 but I reccon it will some time in the future.

lhuser said:
sorry, but your last pic was too realistc; it is now sitting on my desktop.
Hey Marc,what happened to your pic, it was good!, UK says his isn't him.

Peter Lachowicz said:
is it out for xbox 360??? wow amazing game

It's PC only, but don't be too suprised if it gets ported to consoles. On the other hand, FarCry 2 is coming out on consoles and the PC. :D

You know the new range of Direct X 10 cards.
Will the highest spec one out now, the 8800GTX power that at full details/res's? Or will we need another like for example, 3 revisions of Direct X 10 cards, like we did with Direct X 9, to achieve effects like that?

It annoys me how they release cards. Like for example the Nvidia 5000 series, which offered Direct X 9 gaming, yet, when that arrived later, people who bought the 5000 series were dissapointed because it couldn't power Direct X 9 effects fast at all, until the 6000 series arrived.

Is the new Direct X 10 card the same you think?

Lovely graphics!!! Looks even better moving, with DOF and Motion Blur enabled :D I aposoloutely love the physics possible, like trees falling over realistically.

One thing we can say good bye too is the physics card that was released not long ago.

Yeah, the PhysX was overhyped and bombed. No one even cares about it anymore.

Especially since ATI and Nvidia are offering 2 types of physics on their versions of cards.
Offering the possibility of 2 SLI/Cross Fire cards, and a third grapics chip running physics, or an SLI/Cross Fire system running with physics on both cards at the same time.

Triple Play on ATI it'll be called, which Ageia, the maker of the physics card is actually protesting against... which will allow a third card to be used for physics in the same way as their physics chip:

http://news.soft32.com/ageia-protests-against-atis-triple-play-solution_1595.html

Well Cevat Yerli (CEO of Crytek) said any high end card released within the last 6 months can play the game on high. And no, i doesn't support physX. Ive been a fan of Crysis since it was first released, and ive been a member of incrysis.com for somtime now. I cant wait for it to come out!!!!!!!!!!

Me neither... Its definietly a game I'll get.

Thats okay then :) Just wondering because it would really be annoying if the 8000 series was great for Direct X 9 games (like it really is), but then not powerful enough to run Direct X 10 in full settings in first games.

Its definietly one powerful card though, and in my opinion, even though its about £300-£400, its better to upgrade now if its as good as it really is (I'll wait for Viesta to be fully released, and for ATI in the same period to release their version, which they'll have ready for January) and then have Direct X 9 adn 10 games running for some time to come, knowing your completly ready.

Back
Top Bottom