What are your views on Mercedes and BMW?

I've never really seen the point in getting an expensive car. All I want to do is go from one place to another, without breaking down. Why spend all that money on a top of the range car?

Mercedes is a great make. I have a 190E and absolultly love it. If I had ANY other Mercedes, they would rape me for insurnace. My car is a very sporty looking car, because it has a small engine. So its not elonggated (is that even a word [lol]).

So its got some style, and looks good for the people who can afford the insurace. But even though they performe, they have a "classy" feel to it.

BMW on the other hand went from "Classy" to a nice little sporty sedan depending on the model. I love the sport, streamline style found in the 3XX series.

However both will rape you for insurance if your under 25.

between the two i would never get any of them no matter what money i have. but if i had to choose one i would go with the beemer. maybe because if i had that money to buy it maybe i'll have enough money to turn it into a james bond car. maybe the one from tommorrow never dies???

I dunno if I'd spend that money on something else like travel. If I could do that and still have lots of money left over for a BMW or a Merc. then I would definitely get a BMW. They look a lot more sporty than a merc.

Benz is going down in reliability. All German cars are for some reason.

BMW is great. I have only heard one person (and I work in an office filled with guys who drive both Mercedes' and BMW's) complain about a Bimmer. He went as far as to say, "If you were to spit in front of one, it would lose traction." Personally, never driven a BMW newer than a 93 E36 and at that is was only thru a parking lot.

I'd have to drive one to tell, but as the point has been made already, it's a little out there to spend that much money on a car. I wish for the day when I could.

How would this look in your driveway?

911%20Turbo%20Big.jpg

Or this?

237821.jpg

Dare we ask?

photo_10.jpg

For some reason, I never liked the look of Lamborghini cars that much. They're too...weird.

Aston Martin, Maserati and Ferrari cars are literally works of art. They look so beautiful...:eek:

I prefer MB over BMW because everyone I know who's ever owned a BMW has hated it because it was unreliable. I like MB because they're reliable and they're nice looking inside and out, sure they're expensive but they're still cool!

Personally I'm not a fan of Japanese cars, they're too small. Even the "big" ones don't feel very big to me. I still feel cramped in them, they also feel sort of cheaply built compared to some other cars but that's just my opinion.

They all wreck the same.....

The only difference is, the more expensive car you have, the more money it costs to get it fixed.

In my opinion the expensive type luxury cars are all about status. Anyone who has any money goes and buys a bmw or a benz, thats just the way it is, and the way it probably always will be. I'm not saying the cars aren't good, I would never buy one though. No car should cost what some of these cars do today.

troy272 said:
I prefer MB over BMW because everyone I know who's ever owned a BMW has hated it because it was unreliable. I like MB because they're reliable and they're nice looking inside and out, sure they're expensive but they're still cool!

Personally I'm not a fan of Japanese cars, they're too small. Even the "big" ones don't feel very big to me. I still feel cramped in them, they also feel sort of cheaply built compared to some other cars but that's just my opinion.

MB is falling in the reliability dept. My friend works as a mechanic and he's seeing A LOT of them come in with REALLY dumb problems. A lot of them come in with the same dumb problem too. I would prefer them over a BMW.

Hey alvino, whaddya think of these??

Lamborghini_Miura_SV1973.jpg

islero.jpg

lm002.jpg

The quickest SUV.

ralur.jpg

And their Rally Car!

Yeah, I like the Lamborghini Muira. It's got nice curves. The new ones are just too blocky and ehh.

The SUV is pretty neat though. :D I like Land Rover's SUVs...damn they're nice.

Back
Top Bottom