World of Warcraft

Ronco Rox said:
to tell you the truth i would just buy the game.

if you like rpgs you will get addicted to this game in seconds. i was a little sketchy on it at first but when i tried the demo i didnt want to stop playing. i knew it was a trial but i got on everyday after school and tried to level up lol.
What I'm trying to determine is if it will work on dialup or not.

its a damn good game, I stopped playing recently but if enough people from here get on...go to either bloodscalp or venture mining co i have a 56 druid on bloodscalp and like a 20 warlock on venture mining co...i also have other random 20s on bloodscalp but yeah I mean if enough people get on maybe ill buy a new subscription atleast till I go back to school in march...cause when Im at school I play this way tooo much and dont do my work so classes suffer heheheh....

anyway the game is great and it comes highly recommended if you have a BUNCH of free time cause thats what it takes and it gets ADDICTING

Google Guru said:
What I'm trying to determine is if it will work on dialup or not.
It should work on dial up - You might have a high latency during your session, but you'll still be able to play the game with no real issue. The biggest issue you'll experience is when the patches get released and you must go through downloading these large content patches, from a rather clogged source.

well WoW will be able to be played on dial up but the only problem is that you will have mucho lag when you go into big cities or when there is a raid going on.

Bahawolf said:
It should work on dial up - You might have a high latency during your session, but you'll still be able to play the game with no real issue. The biggest issue you'll experience is when the patches get released and you must go through downloading these large content patches, from a rather clogged source.
Thanks for the info. Runescape works fine on dialup... no lag at all, but it's lower-end and graphic-less :p

sry to double post but.. is anyone having trouble um.. seeing other people? or not being able to log out/exit, because im having these problems... lol, so is this other kid i was talkin to

Back
Top Bottom