Car Thread!

Yeah, that's one of the primary reasons why I don't go for bigger cars at the moment. Mainly because of my commute. I stick with compact sedans and work with it.

TRDCorolla said:
I notice a slight pshh sound in the mornings when I start my car for the first time when the K&N is in there. Then as it gets warmer, it tend to go away. But it sounds cool though. Damn, I'm looking at my fine sexy car out my bedroom window, whew!! I wish I had some projectors still, but those things with the Xenon kit cost a huge bundle. I'm looking to buy another car though down the road so I won't invest anymore money into it (just for basic maintenance). I need to save up for tires. It's on 03 and I'm already looking forward to a third set of tires already. Lots of driving. I end up filling the gas tank like every 3-4 days!!! Man, it's crazy.

You fill your tank 3-4 days?? damn and the Corolla is pretty economic lol you must drive a lot. Hmmmm i fill mine with about 30dlls the tank lasts me about a week before hiting 1|4. I am thinking about projectors but i love those black housing ones but it wont go with my car plus i am afraid of ebay quality. :p

kjman87 said:
yeah i just picked up a mazda for myself on monday...I love it so far

Mazda 3 2.3L

sweet, i still want a classic 1969 chevell (black no dought) but it will be awhile before that happens..:(

cabbspapp said:
You and your friend should have stuck your heads out the window and screamed at him or something lol.

That is pretty scary though, coming close to a truck that would have messed you up more than him, and it would have been your fault too. But at least you avoided the accident, when it could have been really bad.

It wasn't scary. Not the experience anyways, but was scary is what happened when I thought about the aftermath of the situation if I hit him.

I would have been turned into a pop can :(

Haha,,

NeXuS said:
You fill your tank 3-4 days?? damn and the Corolla is pretty economic lol you must drive a lot. Hmmmm i fill mine with about 30dlls the tank lasts me about a week before hiting 1|4. I am thinking about projectors but i love those black housing ones but it wont go with my car plus i am afraid of ebay quality. :p

Ive been driving for like 2 days now. Ive already done 1/4 damage to it. While being in school all day, both days.

That cant be good...

ArrizX said:
Ive been driving for like 2 days now. Ive already done 1/4 damage to it. While being in school all day, both days.

That cant be good...

got the car monday night with a full tank...its down to 1/2 of my second full tank... and ive put over 500 miles on the car this week...lol..that should go down though

NeXuS said:

and #2 what kind of car do you have Nexus, i bought a set of projector headlights for my 96' jetta off of ebay and they honestly worked great...

I got an 05 Scion tC there is some pics in here i think. Well due projector lights that they will have a horrible cutoff ive umm cheap halos burning out and condensing inside the lens not saying all ebay stuff its like that but i have seen some bad reviews of ebay projectors. I might get some of Anzo thats a good brand. Pluss i think it will look weird my car with black housing since my color is silver and chrome projectors look ugly and cheap.

NeXuS said:
I got an 05 Scion tC there is some pics in here i think. Well due projector lights that they will have a horrible cutoff ive umm cheap halos burning out and condensing inside the lens not saying all ebay stuff its like that but i have seen some bad reviews of ebay projectors. I might get some of Anzo thats a good brand. Pluss i think it will look weird my car with black housing since my color is silver and chrome projectors look ugly and cheap.

gettafront.jpg

yeah I got these for like 200 off of ebay or something and that was over a year ago, still no condensation or anything and the halos still work as do the projectors 100%...but yes there are some cheap knock-off crappy ones out there you just have to be careful and try to find some reviews about the ones your going to buy...anyway good luck!

kjman87 said:
got the car monday night with a full tank...its down to 1/2 of my second full tank... and ive put over 500 miles on the car this week...lol..that should go down though

Haha nice.

I just put 20 bucks in my tank today. $20 gives me exactly a half tank. And from my driving today im just under 3/4 now.

My girlfriend is going to make me go poor hahaha

Back
Top Bottom