realtek audio not playing sound

mtotho

In Runtime
my audio was working fine, then i restart my computer, the audio driver gets fucked up somehow, i spend an hour or 2 getting the driver installed again, it finnally shows the adio icon on the start bar, but there is no audio coming out of the speakers, i double checked everything, reinstalled the drivers, i noticed in the realtek control panel it is not showing my audio mp3 plugs arent in... and they are.. so any suggestions how to fix it, and ive disabled my audio in my bios, and look in hardware in windows and it goes away, then comes back when i enable it, so i do have the right driver installed.

i have asus p5w dh mobo, ive tried mutiple speakers, i do not know what is wrong.

ok im not horrible at computers, i built my own computer, ive checked everypossible obvious choice, like seeing if its muted, and i even said i tried it on other speakers, i even took my motherboard out and made sure everything was in shape, looks good. still no audio

well its an onboard sound card that came on the motherboard, its pretty good, i went all out on my computer and i was too spent to buy a separate card, but for now it look fine on the outside. I dont know if i can take that out

Back
Top Bottom