Anyone got a graphics card booster or something?

do u use it wirelessly or how do you split it between the normal pc and the laptop? and the lag is because of the internet.

borat_sagdiyev said:
do u use it wirelessly or how do you split it between the normal pc and the laptop? and the lag is because of the internet.

I highly doubt it's the internet. Because it works fine on the other computer, and his ping is ok. So unless there is packet loss (which would probably happen for both computers) it's not about the internet.

Could be the vid card. Have you tried it at the lowest possible settings & resolution? I think you can play it fine with an integrated vid card, it's a really old game. Though then again your computer is probably pretty old too, but try with the min settings & resolution.

Bretweber said:
Oh yeah, i can play it and my PING is lower than on my PC its just MAJOR laggy...and i was told the internal graphics card was the problem. SO, any other theories to why its being really laggy?

Wrong graphics drivers
Game is rendering in the wrong mode (It maybee using software rendering)

what would i need to do to get it to play. Regardeing the settings and that. I dont want to mess up my brand new laptop lol.

Back
Top Bottom