Anyone got a graphics card booster or something?

Bretweber

Baseband Member
I seriously need to boost my ram ALOT on my PC or get a new graphics card. My laptop is what it's for. I want to play Wolfenstein ET on it, now i know people say its bad to. But i want to play with my clan instead of taking turns with a sibling on the main PC. Anyway to boost the RAM on any of the devices or is a new graphics card jobby?

Bret

1. you cannot exchange a laptop graphics card
2. you CAN add ram, but it would have to be the same type.
3. what specifications does your laptop have at the moment?

what laptop is it? Just use google and find the specs from the manufacturers website. If you don't know you could always take off the ram and see what it says.

its a Hi-Grade laptop... here is the link to where i bought it from. Please tell me where i can get suitable graphics cards or RAM boosters

Model: "Notino W5600-1600a".
Mobile Intel Celeron M-420 1.6GHz 533FSB processor. 256Mb DDR RAM. 40Gb hard drive. 15.4-in TFT widescreen display. DVD-ROM/CD-Re Writer Combo Drive. Integrated Graphics. Microsoft Windows XP Home. Open Office Suite. One-year collect and deliver warranty. 56Kbps fax modem, built-in 10/100 base-T Ethernet. Ports: external VGA monitor, 4x USB2 ports, audio out, mic in. one colour
cat no : PR1437

Bret

you cannot get a video card upgrade for a laptop. and that laptop should be able to play wolfenstein

all it takes to play that game is: 600 MHz CPU, 128 MB RAM, 32 MB OpenGL graphics card, 56.6k Modem/LAN

Oh yeah, i can play it and my PING is lower than on my PC its just MAJOR laggy...and i was told the internal graphics card was the problem. SO, any other theories to why its being really laggy?

yes the internet. do you have dial up or do u have hispeed? or how u getting internet to your laptop?

i use the same internet on my PC and it is absolutely fine. So i dont think it is the internet. Its broadband anyway, any other ideas?

BRet

Back
Top Bottom