Cigar Lovers

Infin1ty1

In Runtime
Hey guys, I am looking for a really good brand of cigars, and was wondering if someone could refer me to one. I was appointed the pleasure of buying cigars for my group of friends for graduation, and I want to get a really good cigar.. nothing more that will cost me more then $150 for a box of ten though.

The best cigars are cuban without a doubt but if you live in the U.S. you will be hard pressed to get your hands on some.

Someone in the UK can buy Cubans to post to you.

just don't get caught with them because they are illegal to even smoke in the US!

Cuban cigars are best because ofthe conditions, (soil / weather than they are grown in).

I'd suggest that you go for some other carribean brand of cigar that would have a simillar soil /weather conditions, (though even then it won't be the same).

stay away from any chinese/indian/european etc cigars... the best cigars are from the carribean sea areas/regions.

Oh I know its insane how many different cigars are available! I found another website.. www.cigar.com, and they had a ton. I found one type that I thought sounded really good, but I think ill check out some from the carribian, like suggested above.

As for someone in the UK posting some cubans to me, let know some prices for the cigars and shipping and such.

Still if anyone else has some more input, please let me know!

Back
Top Bottom