i beat half life 2 today :)

borat_sagdiyev

Golden Master
It was an AMAZING game. the physics, the gameplay, the AI, the graphics. everything!!! I liked the last level, although the final encounter was really easy :)

I am going to buy half life 2 episode 1 now. i beat HL2 in only 2 days because im sick right now and ive been playing it alot. How good is episode 1?

what settings did you play it on nate? ive got a radeon 9250 and im playing at 1280x1024 with full settings and 2x AA and 16x AF

I bought it recently and haven't played it in a looong time. I'm on my way to Nova Prospekt (I think?) with the antlions. The part where you have to go through the dark beach with the things that pound the ground. Yeah, I know what I'm in for there so that's why I gave it a break I guess.

I'm pumped for Ep. 2! Team fortress 2 and portal look even cooler than the Half-Life part to me! But I haven't played Ep. 1 yet. I wanted to get through with Half-Life 2 first.

Do you have Garry's Mod? It's a lot of fun to play with those physics. I love making flying machines on there.

ummm the antlions, well they dont spawn unless your on the sand so try to stay on the grass and not on the beach.

edit: oh and you get this thing to control the antlions soon. and no i dont have garry's mod. never seemed to work for me :(

good game man it ends just liek the first one...IN A MYSTERY

hehe just remembered my nickname is G-Man from my dad.

borat_sagdiyev said:
ummm the antlions, well they dont spawn unless your on the sand so try to stay on the grass and not on the beach.

edit: oh and you get this thing to control the antlions soon. and no i dont have garry's mod. never seemed to work for me :(
No, I have the bugbait now. And I'm on my way to the prison on the dark beach. I think Garry's mod will work for you now, but you won't have access to the CS:S or HL2DM models if you don't have those games.

borat_sagdiyev said:
what settings did you play it on nate? ive got a radeon 9250 and im playing at 1280x1024 with full settings and 2x AA and 16x AF

Lies! My 6800 barly does that.

Back
Top Bottom