Screenshots?

Clutch1

In Runtime
How do I take a screenshot or whatever of my desktop to load into a forum? I see people doing in a lot and asking for others desktops, but I can't figure out how. :mad:

print screen > paint > edit > paste > save as .jpeg > upload to image shack or similar > wrap url in img tags (or use insert image which does the same thing)

DILLIGAF said:
print screen > paint > edit > paste > save as .jpeg > upload to image shack or similar > wrap url in img tags (or use insert image which does the same thing)

Thanks man! Got it now! Took me about 5 mins to figure out where that button was though!! LOL! It's a little different than working on cars. :(

Sorry, forgot to mention to use the "Go Advanced" option for your reply.

Great that you got it under control

Cheers.

EDIT: I've been a Pony fan since my first ride in my uncles 62 (?) fast back, I'm looking at a project rebuild when the kids leave home (in about 10 years)

:p

No big bro. I belong to a computer forum, I should know where it is. LOL!

My brain is a little slow right now, trying to diag 2 car problems and figure out if the third is trans or engine related. My brain is like "WTF, MAN!!".

1964 1/2 (summer of '64) the first mustang came out. This was done to beat other model cars to the public to get a jump on outselling it's competition. This is why now the next years models usually come out the summer or fall before the new year.

1964.5-1973 True classics

1974-1978 Mustang II (Pinto platform based mustangs)

1979-1993 Fox body (79-86 4 eye'd fox, 87-93 aero fox, longest running body style for the stang and I think it also is the second longest running of all platforms ever made by any company.)

1994-1998 sn-95

1999-2004 sn-95 New Edge

2005+ s197

HAHA!! i just hijacked my own thread! LOL!! ROFLCOPTER!!

56693475.roflcopter.gif

Clutch said:
1964 1/2 (summer of '64) the first mustang came out.
My bad, I was only a kid at the time but I still remember being pushed back into the seat when he floored it, was an early model though, 67 seems to ring a bell now i think about it.

It was very similar to this but lime green with cream interior

sk102xy1.jpg

1967ShelbyGT500LimeGreen-2.jpg

This color?

It's a weird color and most people I know don't like it, but I'll tell ya what, it's grown on me over the years. Only worked on the 67-68 models. They brought it back for the 06 model, but DAYUM is it ugly as sin!!

Back
Top Bottom