United states laws

Status
Not open for further replies.
To be completely honest with you, You even "considering" that this is even right, is mind blowingly disgusting. You are an "Adult" seeking a relationship with a "14" year old girl. US Civil Law states in Penal code section 261.5 that statutory rape is only the sexual interaction of an Adult with a minor. Penalties can go for 2,000 up to 25,000, depending on age difference, as well as circumstance. Conducting in a "relationship" with a minor is not illegal, but why in the world one would wan't to build something with a 14 year old girl is beyond me even fathoming. That would be a volatile situation with parents I wouldn't touch with a 10 foot pole. I suggest you stay away from this girl till shes 18, because If I was her father, you would be in a world of shit with me.

I'm not insulting you Nate, I'm just giving you my opinion.

AmericanSensei said:
To be completely honest with you, You even "considering" that this is even right, is mind blowingly disgusting. You are an "Adult" seeking a relationship with a "14" year old girl. US Civil Law states in Penal code section 261.5 that statutory rape is only the sexual interaction of an Adult with a minor. Penalties can go for 2,000 up to 25,000, depending on age difference, as well as circumstance. Conducting in a "relationship" with a minor is not illegal, but why in the world one would wan't to build something with a 14 year old girl is beyond me even fathoming. That would be a volatile situation with parents I wouldn't touch with a 10 foot pole. I suggest you stay away from this girl till shes 18, because If I was her father, you would be in a world of shit with me.

I'm not insulting you Nate, I'm just giving you my opinion.

+ infinity!!!

toaky Thanks all for the advice but her parents are a no go! she hates he rparents you see she is depressed... and has been for hte last 4 years and her parents are part of it the chic(Jen) isnt even suposed to talk to boyds not even as friends or her mom would kill them and her dad would tunr guys into girls lets say... and plus my parents i diont talk to them about my relationship stuff with ... im not that open to ym parents

also their is going to be no sex no sleeping with no rape nothing like that
liek i say onmly what we would do is
kiss
hug
hold hands thats all

Trivium Nate said:
toaky Thanks all for the advice but her parents are a no go! she hates he rparents you see she is depressed... and has been for hte last 4 years and her parents are part of it the chic(Jen) isnt even suposed to talk to boyds not even as friends or her mom would kill them and her dad would tunr guys into girls lets say... and plus my parents i diont talk to them about my relationship stuff with ... im not that open to ym parents

also their is going to be no sex no sleeping with no rape nothing like that
liek i say onmly what we would do is
kiss
hug
hold hands thats all

One word: NO!

She has problems, DON'T MAKE HER PROBLEMS YOURS! Please, take it from someone who has been there before. There is something she isn't telling you. I have a feeling there is more to the story than you know.

Don't you see why she's not supposed to be talking to guys. SHE'S TALKING TO YOU AND YOU'RE 19! I'd kill you too if my daughter was 14! You'll grow up one day and have a daughter of your own. Maybe than you'll understand.

Every time I hear shit about a young girl being abused or anything like that, I think about my 4 year old niece! Liking a younger girl is one thing, but that is just ridiculous! Shit! I should take a road trip and smack you around for even thinking like that!

I don't wanna hear this "No sex" BS! You are a young man with raging hormones and she is begining (well a little into) feeling out her hormones and getting "weird" feelings towards boys. You'll end up in a lot of trouble.

Think about this. Is this girl worth VERY possibly ruining the rest of your life??

when are you going to shush up with the im going to abuse her part IM NOT ABUSER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

her parents dont want her tlaking to any one! Her parents hate her and she hates her parents,she hates her whole family i have to care because she is one of my friends i help her with stuff and she helps me with stuff she is always their for me and understands stuff that im going through

I dont have raging hormones im a straight edge and im still a virgin

she wasnt going to start dating for liek forever she told me never to give up on helping her become awake inside again she is what htey say dead inside it took her lots on convincig to get her to change her mind she siad she will try this"Love" thing out

Google Guru said:
Its all 18 and 19 in Canada... :p

In Canada you dont need to be an adult to have sex. Age of conscent for sexual activity in Canada is 14 (Which even includes kissing)

From what I've read so far, I say get out of it while you can. I'm sure you two love each other and want to, but the law is the law. The fact is that she is too young and if you get caught doing ANYTHING sexual, you'll be in a world of shit. The concequences far outweigh the advantages. Remember, you're an adult, so the law is a lot tougher for you.

If you asked me, she's way too young anyways. Girls that age tend to be immature and usually they don't know whats best for them. Most likely because they're in that stage where all boys and girls kinda get that feeling. Women who are about your age or older are the way to go. ;)

But, hey...I'm not you. ;) If you really feel that doing this whole relationship is going to go somewhere positive, go ahead. None of us here have the right to stop you from doing so. All we're trying to do is give you advice for whats best for you and her.

Trivium Nate said:
when are you going to shush up with the im going to abuse her part IM NOT ABUSER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

her parents dont want her tlaking to any one! Her parents hate her and she hates her parents,she hates her whole family i have to care because she is one of my friends i help her with stuff and she helps me with stuff she is always their for me and understands stuff that im going through

I dont have raging hormones im a straight edge and im still a virgin

she wasnt going to start dating for liek forever she told me never to give up on helping her become awake inside again she is what htey say dead inside it took her lots on convincig to get her to change her mind she siad she will try this"Love" thing out

1) why the fu*k are you friends with someone 5 years younger than you?

When I was 19 I wasn't hanging out with 14 year olds. I was hanging out with kids no more than 2 years younger than me and I sure as hell wasn't looking to hook up with anyone more than 2 years younger.

2) Why do all kids these days think their parents hate them?

Her parents are looking out for her and she doesn't wanna hear it! They don't want her with someone like you who is five years older and screwed up in the head enough to think it is okay for him to go out with her! You wanna talk about parents hating kids, go to Barnes and Noble and read "A Child Called 'It'".

3) You HAVE to care?

Quite the opposite. It's her problem to deal with. SHE and SHE alone has a "problem" with her parents. She needs to be the one to deal with it or take care of the problem by doing what is right. I thought for the longest time my parents were out to get me and even now with them charging me rent I sometimes think it. I know better. My parents want me to do the right thing. My parents do and did what they did to point me in the right direction. I messed up and thought I was better and now I have to work harder than had I listened.

4) You are straight edge and still a virgin.

More power to you, but things do happen. I don't care who you are.

5) Where the fu*k did you learn how to spell? Your posts are falling apart man.

I wish you the best and all any of us can do is tell you to get out while you still can. I just don't wanna see you on the news in a year. That's all. do what you will. It's your life to fuck up.

P.S. She's 14, she has NO CLUE WTF love is!!! It took me over 22 years and about that many GF's to figure out what love is!

+1 Clutch. Very nice. :)

No one can stop you, all we're here to do is to give you advice so you can go the right direction. We can show you the way to the door, but YOU'RE the one who has to step through it. ;)

Your missing the point all around Nate. At one time I was 19, I wasn't screwing around with 14 Y/O girls though, More like 18+, and believe me, I KNOW where things can go. Hugging turned into kissing, kissing turned into playing around, playing around led to sex, REGARDLESS of what my initial limits or intentions were.

If I can suggest one thing, Try to build a relationship with a psychiatrist first, before you try and date the neighbors 14 Y/O baby girl.

If shes soo hell bent on giving the "love" thing a go, Let her do it with another 14 Y/O boy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom