What are the best online shooter out there?!

Battlefield 2, Quake 3, counter strike, half - life 1-2,Halo, there are so many to look in to, it really depends on the person but those are some of my favorites.

Battlefield 2142 is good too. Also Doom 3 and F.E.A.R. Maybe Prey, but I havent played it.

cabbspapp said:
Battlefield 2142 is good too. Also Doom 3 and F.E.A.R. Maybe Prey, but I havent played it.

havent played some of the ones listed but I really like: Doom 3, CS, CS-S, HL 1 & 2

they are all good and the last couple have great networks set up!!!

STEAM FTW

Soldier of Fortune 2 - Its an old game but I still enjoy playing it online.

BF2 all the way... BF2142 is ok dont get me wrong... but it does just feel like the same game dressed up slightly differently to me. Also i think because of it being futuristic some elements just dont quite win you over for realism as they did in BF2 - But the battle walkers and hover tanks are good toys and are what make the game worth while at all to my mind.

kjman87 said:
STEAM FTW

that has to be the most ill-spoken thing I've ever seen. Ever. Steam is the worst company I've ever seen in my life, moreover, they have the worst technical support. The only reason they still exist is because they pump tons of money into their products and are far enough of ahead of the competition that no one dares fight them...

neways, they have some good games on their system, if you wanna use them....along with the Quakes, Unreal Tournements, Battlefield games.

My favorites are the Unreal Tournaments, Halo + Halo Custom Edition, Counter-Strike, and Battlefield 2.

jbranum said:
that has to be the most ill-spoken thing I've ever seen. Ever. Steam is the worst company I've ever seen in my life, moreover, they have the worst technical support. The only reason they still exist is because they pump tons of money into their products and are far enough of ahead of the competition that no one dares fight them...

neways, they have some good games on their system, if you wanna use them....along with the Quakes, Unreal Tournements, Battlefield games.

First off, steam isn't a company, it's a program.
Second off, if you think for even a moment that Valve is the worst company ever... you obviously have never heard of EA.. which means you live in a cave.

I mean shit, look at companies like EA. They buy out a game company, force them to make some game quickly, support it for like 3 months with few updates, then ditch it. Only games that get extremely popular like Battlefield ever get supported for long periods of time.

EA works to make their wallet thicker, it's ran by business men, not gamers.
I truly despise that company on every possible level that one can despise.

If you meant that steam is a horrible program.. well.. I think it varies. Some people have no issues (like me, for example) and plenty of others have loads of them...

On topic!
I like Half-life1/2, cs/cz/css, UT2004, Quake4, Halo.. 'bout it really.

Back
Top Bottom