United states laws

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sex is never planned when you're in a new relationship. It just happens and if that happens to you Nate then you are going to be in trouble is all i am trying to say to you. My recommendation is get out while you can.

What is the matter with you people? He said he isn't going to have sex with her. He wants to take her out.

Let the lad take the girl out! Let them grow up normally. All this repression!

yeah in america, just be friends, and i know it sounds bad, but life's tough and if anything did happen, which im not saying it would, youd be screwweeedddd

some states its 17..and even 16 to be considered an adult. However, you can date the girl, as long as you don't have sex with her. If you do, you can get pressed with Charges. But, if it is sex free, you'll be fine, and the courts can not get invovled.

I know this because one of my chick friends who was 15 was dating at 21 year old.

dorfman said:
some states its 17..and even 16 to be considered an adult. However, you can date the girl, as long as you don't have sex with her. If you do, you can get pressed with Charges. But, if it is sex free, you'll be fine, and the courts can not get invovled.

I know this because one of my chick friends who was 15 was dating at 21 year old.
Its all 18 and 19 in Canada... :p

I may be being naive but, what the heck is wrong with him taking a girl out?
No sex involved?
Going back a bit.. my parents would rather meet the person, than chat on msm.
You cant really be saying you cant take a girl on a date if she is underage? How on Earth do you people meet each other!

Trivium Nate said:
I guess your right I have to look up the laws for New York state!

im not asking if their is an age limit on kissing
i was aksing if their is an age limit for relationships
like i said im 19 and she is 14
I wanted to ask her to be my girlfriend,but was just thinking that the law might disagree with my decision

This is as far as I read. I wanted to let you know not to do anything. I know you like this girl, but she is too young and doesn't know what is going on. If you really like this girl and if she really likes you she can at least wait till she's 17 (you'll be 22). 19 to 14 is NOT GOOD!!

In USA, under 18 it must be within 2-3 years of each others age (or something like that) WITH parental consent. if you are 19 she can be no younger than 16-17. Once she hits 17 (and she'll know what is going on a little better than) than it would be cool. You wanna do it and not get in trouble, go to Alaska. Legal age of consent is 14.
puke.gif
Personally dude, I'm 22 and I have learned this, girls MY age don't know what they want and are immature (but I am quite mature for my age to begin with) and aren't worth the time. You should look for an older woman. Best part about that is, she could prolly teach you something that'll make your toes curl. *~Wink, wink, nudge, nudge!~* ;)

The Sheep said:
I may be being naive but, what the heck is wrong with him taking a girl out?
No sex involved?
Going back a bit.. my parents would rather meet the person, than chat on msm.
You cant really be saying you cant take a girl on a date if she is underage? How on Earth do you people meet each other!

Um, I have never had a problem meeting people to go out with that aren't 5 grades behind me. you may be able to pull that off down south (with all the rednecks), but up here, it don't fly well.

I have had many GF's that I have met in many different places. I met 3 at jobs I had (not the best idea), one while I was working at Pep Boys, 1 at a pool hall, 1 at the beach and the last one, the BEST one, I met thru my friends and thank god for them. As much of assholes as they can be sometimes, if it wasn't for my friends GF's, my GF wouldn't have gotten to know me and done so cause I am 4 years younger than her.

She got to know me as a person and saw that dispite my "lack of age", I am still a great guy and can put a smile on her face (even tho most of it is me making an ass out of myself to make her smile). It's much more worth the time and effort and "growing up" to get an older woman who knows what she wants and isn't gonna play games with your heart. Just my .02¢. :cool:

I am both atsounded, mesmerised, and utaly (sp) shocked by the American way of life. ~Astounded by what they have tried, shocked that you have fallen for , and mesmerised by it. Much in the way one would watch a horror movie. They know all the laws, but dont know how to live.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom