United states laws

Status
Not open for further replies.
okay, In the United states laws any where in their does it set an age limit for relationships? im 19 yers old I um like a girl who is 14,she said that its okay the only reason that i havent asked her out is because of her age.....

o btw
im no child molestor dont think that im some sick kid who likes little girls be quiet ,Im not like that! :mad:

under 16 is considered a minor

over 16 is considered adult

if you do go for it..... be very careful, over 18, you could end up in alot of trouble if you get caught doing anything with an underage girl.....

Aren't the laws of the age of consent different state to state? That's what I always thought, but, being in England, you should know better than me.

16 in England.

BTW, there is no age limit to kissing!

The Sheep said:
Aren't the laws of the age of consent different state to state? That's what I always thought, but, being in England, you should know better than me.

16 in England.

BTW, there is no age limit to kissing!

I guess your right I have to look up the laws for New York state!

im not asking if their is an age limit on kissing
i was aksing if their is an age limit for relationships
like i said im 19 and she is 14
I wanted to ask her to be my girlfriend,but was just thinking that the law might disagree with my decision

You are on sensitive grounds Nate. Just remember if things end badly and you have slept with her then she can easily pin a 'sex with a minor' charge on you in the blink of an eye and the courts will not be easy on you. Do you have any idea what that could mean? Well I will tell you. If you ever got convicted of first degree sex with a minor you will be looking at a minimum of 17 years in jail and upon release will have the title of registered sex offender. That does not look good on a resume.

You like a girl that is 14 huh?....You wanna end up in jail?
Her parents could press charges against you since she's under 18.

It's called statutory rape, and yes, there is a law against it. She's a minor, you're not, you can go to jail. End of story.

Find a girl your own age.

Tommy Boy said:
Her parents could press charges against you since she's under 18.

that's absolutely right, her parents can just as easily press charges.

On a brighter note....

United States laws do suck. I like how you can get issued a tax return and then the state tells you that you owe that back to them. NICE!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom