Mac, your pushing it!

The only thing with their OS is that it's all loaded, so the average user is ready to do things, compared to the PC, where you'd need to get them afterwards. Oh and...If you put Linux on the PC, it would be around the MAC OS.

My friend has a 'Book Pro and it kinda sucks from what I can see. I never liked the user interface, it seems slow at times, and it gets so freaking hot, like 85 degrees on the bottom. And that's with a downclocked video card so it doesn't destroy the thing. The least they could do is put in a little better cooling.

About it getting hot, he said one guy called tech support, told them his laptop was getting too hot. They said "It's not meant for your lap." WTF?

OK, this is a really dumb question, and rather than embarrass myself by creating a new topic, I'm putting it here.

What is the difference? Between Windows and Mac? I understand it is a different OS, but so is Linux, and that runs on a PC. Now, I read, Windows can run on a Mac, and Mac can run on a pc. Is the hardware different?

Back
Top Bottom