What Are You Currently Listening to?

Re: Another What Are You Currently Listening to? Thread

mammikoura said:
I already though about reviving this thread, but seems root did it before I did. :)

Persuader - As You Wish
I was considering stickying it... but the fact that I had to dig for five pages makes me think that even if it was stickied it would still recieve as much or as little attention...

currently listening...

living in the past - Jethro Tull...

mark thorpe said:
spineshank - slipper

haha i remember listing to this band alot back in highschool.

Too bad they broke up...

LambOfGod said:
haha i remember listing to this band alot back in highschool.

Too bad they broke up...

true tis sad, and just because i was reminded of spineshank I am listening to 'Tear Me Down'. Just one of many great songs by them.

There will be a new band forming with most of the new members though supposedly not under the name "Spineshank". It makes sense because Johnny Santos left and so it's just not the same band without the same lead vocals. The new vocalist is Brandon Espinoza and the band has stated that they are in the process of writing new material.

As for Santos, he currently sings for a band called Silent Civilian.

Ð88 said:
true tis sad, and just because i was reminded of spineshank I am listening to 'Tear Me Down'. Just one of many great songs by them.

There will be a new band forming with most of the new members though supposedly not under the name "Spineshank". It makes sense because Johnny Santos left and so it's just not the same band without the same lead vocals. The new vocalist is Brandon Espinoza and the band has stated that they are in the process of writing new material.

As for Santos, he currently sings for a band called Silent Civilian.

Your Sig is bad ass man.

Back
Top Bottom